Attain Your Highest Potential/Capailah Keupayaan Tertinggi Anda

HEALTH POTENTIAL:
YOUR BODY IS GOD's GIFT TO YOU.
Even if you choose to eat to your heart's content, like most of us do,
you can still care for your 'one and only BODY' by consuming DXN health products...
DO not DELAY as your body might give up on you at anytime because of your constant ABUSE...

WEALTH POTENTIAL:
The opportunity to earn the income that you truly desire is offered by DXN.
Why not take up the offer now???

Cordycep and Cancer - Liver cancer, lung cancer, etc

10 February, 2011

The information for this post was taken from http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/15163/-On-Cordycep,  http://www.healthsecretsusa.com/pro_info/hs011_cordyceps.html
 and other internet sources.

Cordyceps and Cancer Patients

Several clinical studies with cancer patients were carried out in China and Japan. The studies were conducted with CSE (Cordyceps sinensis mycelium), using a therapeutic dose of 6 grams per day (= 4 capsules twice daily).

In one study where 50 lung cancer patients were administered CSE in conjunction with chemotherapy, it was found that tumors reduced in size in 46% of patients. 

A study in cancer patients with various types of tumors found CSE (6 g/day for over 2 months) improved subjective symptoms in the majority of patients. White blood cell counts were maintained and tumor size was significantly reduced in about half of the patients. 

Researchers in Japan reported that CSE enhances the general reactivity of the immune system in individuals with cancer. To discover this, they subcutaneously injected mice with cancerous (lymphoma) cells and then orally administered CSE. This lead to a reduction of tumor size and prolongation of the host survival time. CSE also improved the antibody responses.

The anti-cancer effects of Cordyceps appear to come from its polysaccharides, as well as its sterols, lipids, nucleosides and especially in the de-oxy nucleosides, which have been found in no other source in nature.

Many studies have indicated the ability of this  mushroom  to stimulate and modulate the immune system and increase red blood cells. As an immune modulator and adaptogen, Cordyceps was shown to boost depressed immune function, but not enhance a normally functioning immune system to the same degree.
In published research from China, Cordyceps was reported to have anti-tumor activity against lung cancer in both mice and humans.


The information below was taken from http://www.healthsecretsusa.com/pro_info/hs011_cordyceps.html

Cordyceps Maintain Healthy Liver Functions

Research clinical trials on 33 patients with Hepatitis “B” and on another 8 patients with cirrhosis taking Cordyceps supplement showed 71.9% improvement on “Thymol Turbidity Test” and 78.6% improvement in” SGPT Test” both of these are enzyme test showing improving functions of the liver. (Zhou LT, Yang YZ, Xu YM, Zhu QY, Zhu YR, Ge XY, Gao JD. Short term curative effect of cultured Cordyceps sinensis (Berk.) Sacc. Mycelia in chronic hepatitis B. China J Chinese Materia Medica 1990;15(1):53-55)

Recharge the Protective Army of NK cells

Our body’s ability to fight infections and tumors depends on the availability of Natural Killer (NK) Cells. These are essential first lines of defense for our body’s protection mechanisms commonly known as the Immune System.

Several scientific studies of Cordyceps have especially focused on Natural Killer (NK) cells and Cordyceps effect on them and cancer formation. One such in-vitro study demonstrated Cordycep adding significant enhancement of NK cell activity in normal individuals as well as leukemia stricken individuals. (Liu C, Lu S, Ji MR, Xie Y. effects of Cordyceps Sinensis on in-vitro natural killer cells.

Chinese J Integrated Traditional Western Med (Chung-Kuo Chung His I Chieh Ho Tsa Chih) 1992;12(5):267-269) showed that natural Cordyceps enhanced the NK cell activity of normal patients by 74% and increased the NK activity of leukemia patients by 400% and similar improvements of NK cell activities was found in big melanoma cancer (Xu RH, Peng XE, Chen GZ, Chen GL. Effects of Cordyceps Sinensis on natural killer activity and colony formation of B16 melanoma. Chinese Med J 1992;105(2):97-101)


The improvements in the Immune System were so impressive that Dr. Zhu at the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 1998 stated: “Because of the above profound influence on immune functions, natural Cordyceps products have been used in many clinical conditions in patients with altered immune functions.”

(Do check-out other related posts on the food supplements such as Reishi/ganoderma, Morinzhi, androgy, and spirulina for the benefit to cancer patients. Also visit  janegano.blogspot.com for her  explanation on how she has used  the DXN products for the well-being of cancer patients). 

If you are in Australia  or NZ, please visit www.dxnaus.com.au. You can sign up for a  membership online and place your orders at a discounted price. You need to key in my DXN ID 011311655 as your sponsor when the system requests for it. 

You can easily purchase a bottle of  cordyceps at your nearest DXN service centre or stockist in most parts of the world.See dxn2u.com. 

Any further queries, contact me at dr.puven329@yahoo.com. Best wishes for a HEALTHY and WEALTHY life. You can text me on +61432976703 or skype me, drpuven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My names are HARRY MARY I’m a citizen of United Kingdom, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is HARRY Sandra I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in UK still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me

That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact drsujuherbalhome@gmail.com or call <+2348168259521> he will help you out with the problem.

Unknown said...

powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
healer is capable to heal anything below.

1. Diabetes
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. Lymphoma disease
5. Conceived a child
6. Fibroid

Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
whatsApp: +2348140120719

Post a Comment