Attain Your Highest Potential/Capailah Keupayaan Tertinggi Anda

HEALTH POTENTIAL:
YOUR BODY IS GOD's GIFT TO YOU.
Even if you choose to eat to your heart's content, like most of us do,
you can still care for your 'one and only BODY' by consuming DXN health products...
DO not DELAY as your body might give up on you at anytime because of your constant ABUSE...

WEALTH POTENTIAL:
The opportunity to earn the income that you truly desire is offered by DXN.
Why not take up the offer now???

Hayfever and Ganoderma

20 September, 2010

Dear Friends,

I came across another good article on the benefits of ganoderma for hayfever. This will be indeed  useful information for Australians and New Zealanders as we'll be experiencing spring soon... 

The title of the article is:  Case Study: Reishi Mushroom as a Hayfever Remedy by Dale Pinnock

Dale Pinnock BSc (Hons) MNIMH is a Nutritionist, Western Medical Herbalist, and Whole Foods Chef. He has been studying natural medicine for more than 12 years and runs a private practice and health consultancy service (Natural Solutions Clinic) in Cambridgeshire, UK 


For details on ganoderma purchase, just email me: drpuven329@yahoo.com and I'll be more than happy to offer my services. See you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading the article. interesting, informative and educative one. if possible can I share this to other people? Thanks.

Dr. Puven (PhD.) said...

Of course, you can, Paul. Let as many people as possible benefit from it. Pass them my blog address too so that they can continue reading my regular posts. Thanks for dropping me your comment. Have a great day! Just curious, which country are u from? And how did u find out about my blog? Cheers...

Post a Comment